Rev1.27 API, Korean Event, Fixes
* API system, with ability to create unique events using API.
* Korean event, with different amount of rounds, players in rounds.
* Implemented class restriction for events.
* Implemented ability to disable buff removal on death in event.
* Event outputs are written into 'log/EventsLog_xxxx_xx_xx__xx_xx_xx.txt' text files.
* Implemented config, to enable 'AFK Title'. When player will receive its first AFK warning, player title will change to AFK title.
* Changed 'Set Event' function, with ability to set/start event with desired parameters, map, event, registration time etc.
* Reworked scheduler, for more stable functioning.
* Reworked versioning system, implemented min versions.
* Reworked licensing system, to be more stable and multiplatform.
* Added error tracking for handlers (admin command, bypasses...)
* Added more checks on event configs parsing.
* Fixed errors when trying to create empty buffer categorie.
* Fixed error, when trying to check event sequence, but there are still no events.
* Fixed screen messages.
* Added more debug outputs to console.