Prasymas

1. Atsijungęs

hvp17

18 Vasario 2013 - 13:49 / #1
  3. Atsijungęs

FalconHQ

Hello guys.

Q:This works for auto loot too?
    A:Yes with several changes it works but i won't share it.So this code WORKS ONLY WITH DROP,NOT WITH AUTO LOOT

Since our friend decided not to share us this nice feature, I decided to code one... So here it is:
    http://www.4shared.com/rar/Mn4rcJs-/LootEnchItems.html? pass: drake2wow

Didnt understand how it works? ok let me explain you, you have the choice of adding a chance of auto enchanting the item droped by the moster,(ONLY AUTOLOOT)... The admin has the chance to make the item to be enchanted, for example min ench=10 and max enchant =20 this will make the item to be dropped with a random enchant between 10 and 20, YOU DECIDE THE A-beep-TS, also there is a triger chance, its the chance that the player has to have his item enchanted for example Chance=80 means 80% chance of getting your drop enchanted the specific values...
    What when you want an item not affected from this code? u simply add its values to 0 for example min,max,chance=0

If you want to edit an item u already have on your droplist do it from database(todo List)
    After adding the item you have to restart the server in order to get ur enchants applied(todo List)

This share lacks some features, I was too lame to add them now, u can see on them on the todo list, I hadnt much time to fix these tiny bugs(doesnt affect you directly)
    TODO List:
    ~Update admin edit HTMLs
    ~add protection for unenchantable items
    ~More accurate trigger chance
    ~More Realistic enchant ladder(smaller ench values have bigger chance to proc than big)
    ~InGame droplist edit(You can edit the enchant of an existing drop directly, now u have to go to db)

Any help for the todo list is appreciated guys, if u have time to help me update this share to it's ideal post here.
    New things will be added to the todo list as I get new ideas for this code from me or the comunity.

Current Updates/bug fixes:
    ~None

If you have installed the patch please stay tuned to the update list and sync asap since bugs on these codes affect gameplay critically.

Please dont share bad comments if you dont like it, cause I made my try and we are all learning here, reply here if you have problems not PM.

Credits me,

Made on latest rev of L2j H5, easy addaptation to freya and maybe some more work needed for ct2.3 and less
    18 Vasario 2013 - 14:33 / #2
  5. Atsijungęs

hvp17

18 Vasario 2013 - 15:47 / #3
  7. Atsijungęs

maugllis

Administratorius

I was look around for an edited systemmsg for interlude but i didnt find it ... :poker face:
    So i had to make 1 by myself :) and i decided to share my systemmsgs with you ;) !

This systemmsgs contain:alot of edited colors,messages,texts etc..

IL:

Freya/H5:

Download IL's systemmsg:
    http://www71.zippyshare.com/v/81739233/file.html

Download Freya/H5's systemmsg:
    http://www14.zippyshare.com/v/12134191/file.html

/Edit added a better systemmsg for freya/h5
    18 Vasario 2013 - 17:34 / #4
  9. Atsijungęs

NandO

oO geras tas :)
    19 Vasario 2013 - 11:30 / #5
  11. Atsijungęs

ponasanga

21 Vasario 2013 - 17:55 / #6
  13. Atsijungęs

maugllis

Administratorius

*Heavy System
    *Protect system (inside core)
    *Config for Custom Color name and Title (Also PvP Titles)
    *Skills retail like
    *Epic bosses and 7 sings retail like
    *And more Customs
    *Anti-Buff Shield
    *Lucky Scroll
    *Character Repair .Repair
    *Fake online (how many fake players add?= )
    *Market (Online Players Storage)
    *Custom Hero and Nobles Service
    *HWID Ban
    *.Menu (Autoloot/traders/event reg/premium buy)
    *Character Protection by HWID and IP adress
    *Pack Tested already with 550 Online. ( All known bugs was founded and fixed )
    *Fix Olympiad retail like
    *Based on Scoria + L2Phoenix
    *Pack Client Already Used By L2Awakening + fixed buggs reports by 450 players online

http://www.l2jhidden.com/Hunger/source.rar

client side in order to get hwid and all the stuff (kinda like lameguard)

http://www.l2jhidden.com/Hunger/nProtect.rar

someone is trying to sell this here

http://maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=245044.0
    Paskutinį kartą redagavo: maugllis 21 Vasario 2013 - 18:12
    21 Vasario 2013 - 18:08 / #7
  15. Atsijungęs

Invis

22 Kovo 2013 - 14:22 / #8
  17. Atsijungęs

mlnderii

22 Kovo 2013 - 15:01 / #9
  19. Atsijungęs

maugllis

Administratorius

mlnderii
    http://maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=252399.0

Hello mxc members just a quick share i just see some members asking for tauti patched system ,
    i have that in my case and someone told me to share it so here it is, [mention] if it is already shared delete that but i cant find it at search..

Download :Here [mention] Press at right up corner to skip this page!
    about credits was in my case for months dont remember from where i download it.

Pass : devangell

Invis,

* Account Management (Registration with Email, Activation with Serial, Password Reminder, Password Changing).
    * Fully automatic donation (credit purchase) system - instant credits (PayPal/-payScard-/Credit Card/Bank/SMS/MoneyBookers etc.)
    * Fully automatic vote reward system.
    * Fully automatic referral system.
    * Contact Us form which allows players to contact Administration through the system.
    * Item Shop (Sell various of item sets/packages or individual items, set custom a-beep-t and prices).
    * Item Enchanter (Allows the player to enchant their gear 100% for certain price - can be set up on the configs).
    * Item Augmenter (Allows the player to add an augment skill to their weapon - augment skills can be easily changed).
    * Terms and Conditions page where the players must agree with the rules before using the system (helps to prevent fraud/claims on donations).
    * Advanced Logs system which tracks every single players move on the system.
    * Multiple server support on a single login server.
    * Languages system (easy to edit language files without having to deal with code).
    * Mini Anti-Proxy engine.
    * Flood Protector with custom interval (default: 1sec, can be changed in configs)..
    * Set up custom starting balance (credits) for new players.
    * Set up custom reward for vote and referral via configs.
    * Custom credit price when purchasing for real money (default: 1credit - 1eur).
    * Variety of payment options (PayPal, MoneyBookers, Webtopay - SMS/Bank Transfer/Pay by Cash etc..).
    * Neat code (mostly based on OOP).
    * Seperate SQL queries file for easy adapting to custom server packs.
    * Items & Skills information stored in XML files (less workload on the server's database).
    * Optimized mysql queries (reduced to the minimal - less workload on the server's database).
    * Ability to use persistent connections (helps a lot to speed up and reduce CPU and RAM usage for MySQL when server is crowded).
    * Newest H5 icons straight from the client (guarantee to display most if not all of the Item's/Skill's icons).
    * Extra validations for every single query as well as instant feedback to the players.
    * Use of jQuery and jQuery.UI libraries to enchance the system and make it more eye pleasant.

ACP 1.00

Have Fun! 8)
    Paskutinį kartą redagavo: maugllis 22 Kovo 2013 - 15:36
    22 Kovo 2013 - 15:31 / #10